Sunday, August 2, 2009

Recent pictures from around the farm

Well, here are some recent pictures of things we have been doing lately! Each and every day reminds us how VERY blessed we are to have our family and our little haven...Creek Wood farm! We have been blessed with a wonderful harvest from our garden this year, and of course and abundance of milch! (German for milk.) Thus leading to cheese and cream for our coffee and butter! Yummo! The chickens are doin' their jobs and the rabbits are...delicious! Enjoy all the pics!
Anna for us all

A look into the goat and cow pasture.

Awwwwwwwww! A girl and her chocolate! Now that's a staple food!

Mother and son

A girl and her java!

!


Here is a beautiful pic of a beautiful little girl!

That is rabbit in tarragon sauce. (I'd say more but I don't want to make you hungry! :)

Momma and three of her maidens

Awww! Twoo Luv! The handsome butcher and his beautiful wife!

Papa with one of the rabbits that he had "harvested" about ten minutes before this was taken!

It was soo neat! I was walking around with the camera and saw some of our homegrown veggies in the fridge and took a pic. Then I went into the next room and there was more and in the next there was more...every room I went into there was something form our garden! What a blessing! Here are SOME of our MANY tomatoes! Some of these still have to ripen!

Papa does a great job with the fruit trees!







Look at that watermelon! Wow!

My little "Kiddo-Bug"!

We were on our way home from church today and saw the rain off in the distance so Papa pulled over and let me get out and take a couple of pics! Isn't that cool!

The heavens are telling the glory of God; and their expanse is declaring the work of His hands. Psalm 19:1

Lillie's Kitty "Stonewall". (We're a Southern family) ;)

My beloved cat...Spike! Isn't he cute!

This is my fav. portion of scripture. So refreshing!


We didn't measure it but it was around a foot and a half or two feet! It tasted wonderful! Thanks Micah for watering!

I like it!

I did a bit of photography practice with my baby...oooooo she is cute!

We were harvesting honey this day and the smoker was so picturesqe!

Maggie-Moo

Our three youngest blessings.

Yet another pic of Naomi!

The girls were soooo cute painting their room! They got the idea that if you have old clothes on you are supposed to get lots of paint on them! LOL!

Abby-Dabby facing the zip line.

Lillie

Buck

More of that staple food!
Well, that's all for now folks! Stay tuned until next time! I'm Anna Pendleton - FYI news.

No comments:

Post a Comment