Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A ride to the creek

Hello Everyone!
I pray you are all well. We have enjoyed allot of family time since we got our horses. We all agree on our favorite spot to ride together...a creek about a mile and a half down the road from us. There is a really steep, but short hill that leads down to it under a bridge. You would never know there was a way to get down there unless you looked for it. Anyways, Daddy and Momma took me and below down there for a ride and an evening camp out! A few of us packed backpacks full of hot-dogs, water bottles, lemonade mix, and Little Debbie treats, Daddy and Momma used the buddy saddles to double up with Abby and Naomi. I took Emily's Duke because I did not want to ride Jasmine so soon after her foaling, Micah took Marshmallow and Lydia...Jeb!
We had a wonderful ride and such a memory building time around the campfire.
Here are some of the pictures I took. :)
Christ be with you all!
For His glory alone,
Anna for the Pendletons

Daddy's paint horse, Gretchen, and Momma's horse Rusty.

Micah looking very much like an explorer. :)

Now that's what I call staple food!


Lydia and I matched...just had to get a picture! We are both enjoying our new hats! :)

The kids had so much fun on their own little "island".

Love this one!

Daddy preparing to build the fire...

And there it is! I love the striking colors.


Mmmmm! Now there's a healthy hardy meal. ;)

Momma...always ready to make food (nitrite free, of course:) for her family in any condition!!! :)

Isn't that adorable!!!

Not sure what Abby is doing here. ;)

Lydia and Jeb

Daddy and "losta" boots.

Awww, twue wuv!



And I'll end with my favorite picture of the day!

2 comments:

  1. Awww you are such a cute family! I wish I was there to join in on the fun! Maybe next visit we can ride down there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... that looks like loads of fun!
    How many horses do y'all have now?

    Blessings to you!

    Mariah C.

    ReplyDelete