Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 2: First day of Horseback riding

Hello Everyone!
Sorry it took me so long to get back to this...busy as always! :)
We recently become members at the equestrian center on Ft. Rucker! We took our first trips out there during vacation. It was really nice! And it was Roman's (my colt) first time on a real trail ride. Everyone did really well and we learned new things, as you do every time you are around horses.
Christ be with you!
For His glory alone,
Anna for the Pendletons



Lydia and Jeb


Jasmine, Roman and me (this came out looking a little bit like a painting. :)


Roman...love this picture!


Duke in his English "frock"


Daddy and Abby doubling up on Gretchen


Momma looking lovely and Naomi giving me the face that always scares me!!! :)


Stopping to adjust


Roman was either running ahead or dragging behind!


Through the woods we go!


Classic Alabama! It's home. :)


Lotsa orange on the way back.


Now I know why everyone stares at us when we drive by!!!! Why wouldn't they lol!



Ceee-ute!!!!! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment