Sunday, September 26, 2010

DAY 3: Bowling


For day 3 we went bowling!!!! Daddy and Momma did their usual penny competition and Momma won the penny with the best 2 out of 3 games, but Daddy had a higher average. :) Naomi was the most entertaining to watch! I think that her ball actually went 14 mph once! (14 mph being fast.) Christ be with you all! For His glory alone, Anna for the Pendletons
Naomi putting it right where it's supposed to be!


Daddy with Momma doing great!



When a girl is thirsty and the drinks are like $1000...she'll do anything lol!


Em being amused by pictures


Look at Momma's action swing!!!!!!!!!


And Naomi's "not so" action swing. :)


Abby with that bright smile.


Lydia Lynn (you can see she got a real drink. :)


Me waiting my turn


Go Daddy!!!!!!


Wow...I can't say how much I love and admire and respect my parents. Praise the Lord for God fearing and loving parents!!!! (More to come, Lord willing!!!) :)

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so awesome! I wish I was with you all so bad! I want to go trail riding with y'all soon!

    Sarah for the Parker's!

    ReplyDelete